Monday, June 14, 2010

RECOVERY (2010)




~This is my latest album review about the eminem new album...
The album, which named Relapse 2 b4, is the most anticipated album by me...hehe...
(i waiting for it since june 2009...last year when get to hear new songs of Relapse)

Recovery is the seventh studio album by Eminem.
Well, actually Recovery was confirmed during a press release by Eminem's label on March 5, 2009 and was originally titled Relapse 2.
It was slated to be the second Eminem album released in 2009, after Relapse, but was pushed back to 2010 due to on-going progress to make it perfect ever.
I've seen through the internet recently, the confirmed release date is June 21 in the United Kingdom, while in the rest of Europe it is June 18 and in the United States June 22.
I always seen through the update every month, to know the exact date...~___~

Hmm...I supposed to wait for another 6-8 days for the official release...but, even it do release on that particular date,
i dun think it CD is available in Sabah....i dun know...

Surprisingly, the all of the track is available for download in all major download sites...
i dun know about this, the content might be somehow leaked or somethin' ...hmm...i wonder why....
But i would say it a good news for all of eminem fans outside there.....haha....
I already got a copy of it, but i might want the original one, coz i want the free item given...
hmm....adakah kah itu arr?? hehehe...

The Recovery contain 17 tracks with no "skits"....so, it means all of it is a fresh new song.....
~owh, promising more song than b4...oh yeah...
Here I listed the tracklist;

1. Cold Wind Blows
2. Talkin' 2 Myself(featuring Kobe)
3. On Fire
4. Won't Back Down(featuring Pink)
5. W.T.P.
6. Going Through Changes
7. Not Afraid
8. Seduction
9. No Love(featuring Lil Wayne)
10. Space Bound
11. Cinderella Man
12. 25 to Life
13. So Bad
14. Almost Famous
15. Love the Way You Lie(featuring Rihanna)
16. You're Never Over
17. Here We Go(hidden track)


another alternate cover for Recovery...

~ a few feedback from myself...
This album shows slightly different sound & music than the previous album...
Still maintaining the typical rap verse in a few song...most of it are really interesting...
The song that i like the most is, Cold wind blows, W.T.P(owh, i really like this one),
Not afraid(nice song & its video premiere also amazed me a lot...u can see it on www.eminem.com or in youtube), Cinderella man(quite interesting) and Love the way you lie feat. rihanna( i like both of the singer voice,Eminem & Rihanna)
~really cathcy song yoo....hoho^^

I've read a few article & review about this album b4,
Eminem told "There is no Relapse 2" to his followers. & then people started to believe that he was not releasing an album at all, instead of that the album so-called "Relapse 2" b4 had changed to Recovery. All of the album update is available at eminem official website.
Eminem said "I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year. But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album.
The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title.

I've think it worth after all to wait until today....this album is totally a good stuff...

Try to hear it, Then U will know it...hoho^^
Ok...I off for now...i update my blog again soon k...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...